Windows Xp Wainakh Elita Sp3 x86 2013 Final is a powerful, stable and beautiful version of Windows XP that comes with Service Pack 3 and a collection of stunning themes, wallpapers, programs and drivers. The version is updated with the latest patches for 2013 and is activated and ready for updates. The boot menu offers several options to choose from:
- Wainakh - elita 2013 Final English + 20 MUI: This option will install the English version of Windows XP with 20 additional languages to choose from.
- Alkid LiveCD download the drivers. minimum 128Mb RAM: This option will boot from a live CD that can download the drivers for your hardware. You need at least 128 MB of RAM to use this option.
- Alkid LiveCD boot without drayverov.minimum 128Mb RAM: This option will boot from a live CD without loading any drivers. You need at least 128 MB of RAM to use this option.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 Rus: This option will launch Acronis True Image Home 2011, a Russian software that can backup and restore your data and system.
- Acronis True Image 2010 & Acronis D Director Home Eng: This option will launch Acronis True Image 2010 and Acronis Disk Director Home, two English software that can backup and restore your data and system, and manage your disk partitions.
- Passware - Windows Key Enterprise Edition 8.0 build: This option will launch Passware - Windows Key Enterprise Edition 8.0, a software that can reset your Windows password if you forget it.
- Memtest x86 - DDR Check for errors: This option will launch Memtest x86, a software that can test your memory for errors.
- Victoria v3.51 Rus for servicing IDE and ATA hard drives: This option will launch Victoria v3.51, a Russian software that can diagnose and repair your IDE and ATA hard drives.
- NTLDR - Boot Recovery: This option will recover your boot loader if it is corrupted or missing.
- Boot from drive C: This option will boot from your C drive.
- Reboot: This option will restart your computer.
Multilingual User Interface
The Multilingual User Interface (MUI) allows you to change the language of the user interface of Windows XP. You can choose from the following languages:
The DriverPacks are collections of drivers for various devices that are integrated into the installation of Windows XP. They include:
- DriverPack Chipset: Drivers for chipsets and motherboards.
- DriverPack CPU: Drivers for processors and microcode updates.
- DriverPack Graphics_A: Drivers for AMD/ATI graphics cards.
- DriverPack Graphics_B: Drivers for NVIDIA graphics cards.
- DriverPack Graphics_C: Drivers for Intel graphics cards.
- DriverPack Graphics_PhysX: Drivers for NVIDIA PhysX technology.
- DriverPack MassStorage: Drivers for hard disk controllers and RAID systems.
- DriverPack Sound_A: Drivers for sound cards from Realtek, C-Media, VIA and others.
- DriverPack Sound_B: Drivers for sound cards from Creative, Conexant, IDT and others.
- DriverPack WLAN: Drivers for wireless network adapters.
- DriverPack LAN: Drivers for wired network adapters.
Wainakh Soft Installer (WSI-1)
The Wainakh Soft Installer (WSI-1) is a tool that allows you to install various software and tweaks on your system. It includes:
Regional settings - tweaks to All: This option will apply some tweaks to improve the performance and appearance of Windows XP for all regions.
NET Framework 2.0 SP2 + Updates: This option will install the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 and its updates, which are required by some applications.
NET Framework 3.0 SP2. 3.5 SP1: This option will install the .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 and the .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1, which are required by some applications.
Microsoft Silverlight 5.1 0efd9a6b88