top of page

Nossolar Group

Public·256 members
Vlas Karpov
Vlas Karpov

Jason Mraz's Debut Album: Waiting for My Rocket to Come

Jason Mraz's Debut Album: Waiting for My Rocket to Come

Jason Mraz is a popular American singer-songwriter who has released seven studio albums and won two Grammy Awards. His debut album, Waiting for My Rocket to Come, was released in 2002 and introduced his unique blend of pop, rock, folk, and jazz to the world. The album features 12 original songs, plus two live tracks on the expanded edition, and showcases Mraz's witty lyrics, catchy melodies, and soulful vocals.

Jason Mraz, Waiting For My Rocket To Come full album zip

The album's lead single, "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)", was inspired by Mraz's friend who was diagnosed with cancer and became a Top 40 hit in the US. Other singles include "You and I Both", a heartfelt ballad about a failed relationship, and "Curbside Prophet", a funky rap song about Mraz's musical journey. The album also contains fan favorites such as "I'll Do Anything", "Sleep All Day", "Absolutely Zero", and "Tonight, Not Again".

Waiting for My Rocket to Come received positive reviews from critics and fans alike, who praised Mraz's originality, versatility, and charisma. The album sold over one million copies in the US and was certified platinum by the RIAA. It also charted in several countries, including Australia, Canada, Japan, and the UK. The album established Mraz as one of the most promising new artists of his generation and paved the way for his subsequent success.

If you are looking for a full album zip file of Waiting for My Rocket to Come, you can find it on various online platforms such as Apple Music[^1^], YouTube[^2^], or AllMusic[^3^]. However, we recommend that you support the artist by purchasing the album legally or streaming it on authorized services. You can also check out Mraz's official website for more information about his music, tour dates, merchandise, and social media links.

In this article, we will take a closer look at some of the songs on Waiting for My Rocket to Come and explore their meanings and influences. We will also share some interesting facts and trivia about the album and its production.

You and I Both

This song is the second single from the album and one of Mraz's most popular songs. It is a tender and honest song about the end of a relationship and the realization that both parties still have feelings for each other. Mraz wrote this song based on his own experience with his ex-girlfriend, who he remained friends with after their breakup. The song features a catchy chorus and a beautiful acoustic guitar solo. Mraz has said that this song is one of his favorites to perform live because it always connects with the audience.

The Remedy (I Won't Worry)

This song is the first single from the album and Mraz's breakthrough hit. It is an upbeat and optimistic song about overcoming fear and worry and living in the present moment. Mraz wrote this song after his friend Charlie Mingroni was diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma, a rare type of bone cancer. Mraz wanted to write a song that would cheer him up and inspire him to fight the disease. The song features a catchy hook and a rap verse that references various pop culture icons such as Scooby-Doo, Bob Marley, and Mr. Rogers. The song was co-written by Mraz's producer John Alagia and The Matrix, a songwriting and production team that has worked with artists such as Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, and Britney Spears.

Curbside Prophet

This song is the third single from the album and one of Mraz's most fun and energetic songs. It is a funky and humorous song about Mraz's musical journey from his hometown of Mechanicsville, Virginia to San Diego, California, where he started his career as a singer-songwriter. The song features a rap verse that showcases Mraz's witty wordplay and rhyming skills. The song also references various musical influences such as Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and Sublime. The song was co-written by Mraz's friend Billy "Bushwalla" Galewood, who also appears on the album as a guest vocalist. 0efd9a6b88

https://www.houstonacademyofcannabisscience.com/group/introduction-to-hemp-cannabis/discussion/f229f4bc-88d2-487f-8a9f-d168d2013706

https://www.agogolf.com/group/groupe-de-association-des-golf/discussion/59901801-31ea-45db-b76c-ecc44e8b9fbd

https://www.coex.co/group/coex-iot-supplier/discussion/7fd5defd-6d66-49ea-9e38-0297745541ad

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Valores Nosso Lar
  • Chat Gpt
    Chat Gpt
  • Joody Silous
    Joody Silous
  • Daeron Daeron
    Daeron Daeron
  • koxaz nostraz
    koxaz nostraz
Nosso Lar transp.png
bottom of page